- Brows: $8 (down from $12)
- Lip: $5
- Arm Pits: $10 (down from $15) The pits are so totally worth it
- Bikini: $17 (down from $25)
- Female Brazilian: $40 (down from $65)
- Male Brazilian: $60 (down from $85)
- Half Leg: $20 (down from $40)
- Full Leg: $35 (down from $60)
- Chest: $30 (down from $40)
- Back: $30 (down from $40)
- Arm: $15 (down from $25)
- Face: Starts at $6 (down from $10)
My name is Lilly and I am a master esthetician specializing in waxing. I have been in esthetics for over 10 years. I do it all from brows to brazilians (including male brazilians) and am extremely experienced. I have been an esthetics instructor and have taught specialty master classes on brazilian waxing and brow shaping so you are definitely in good hands!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Pricing
I am currently offering winter specials! Mention my blog and receive the following discounts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow~ this post is from 2011? Do you still do waxing? If so, what are your current prices?
ReplyDelete